Thursday, November 20, 2008

About Me

It's hard to talk about myself without including my family...

My husband, Keith and our two boys, Brody and Carson, have settled our roots into the red clay of North Carolina. I'm a southern girl who grew up in the city of New Orleans. So, I never imagined, in my wildest dreams, living close to the Blue Ridge Mountains!

I serve as a team member and Executive Assistant to Renee Swope at Proverbs 31 Ministries and pinch myself every day because I get to work with the most AMAZING women!!

Aside from ministry and family, I'm currently working on my Masters Degree in Theology and Biblical Studies at Tabernacle Bible College and Seminary in Tampa, Florida.  Thank goodness for online classes. Yes, I'm a Bible Geek and proud of it!

In a nutshell, I'm a wife, mother, ministry partner, Bible teacher, author, and friend. I live life one day at at time and trust God every step of the way. My passion is to lead women through God's Word so they can experience freedom from their struggles and receive God's power to live out each with hope and courage.

Living life with God is such an incredible adventure and I want every women to experience their own journey with Him!

If you'd like to connect, feel free to email me at Leah@Proverbs31.org. 

Sweet Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. Happy to have it to read. You may see me leaving a comment now and then. That is how you came to know me...through Renee's blog.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work you are doing, Leah. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. Keep shining your beautiful light in the world...

    ReplyDelete

Share your comment here: