Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Don't Miss Out

Hi Friends!

It's been over two weeks since my last post so I wanted to hop online and let you know that I didn't get swallowed up by some nasty bug-eyed green martian from outer space. 

Our family survived our move into the new house without any major breakage or emotional melt-downs. Oh, except for that teeny-weeny meltdown on day 7 which almost scarred my kids for life. Hey, I was tired, decaffeinated, and aching all over. 

Moving certainly isn't for wimps. I've got bruises on top of bruises from hauling boxes up and down the stairs. I'm so glad it's over and life can get back to normal - whatever "normal" is. 

I wanted to let you know that my good friend and amazing author, Suzie Eller just realized her new book called, "The Unburdened Heart" and I am giving a way a FREE copy tomorrow. 


In her book, Suzie shares about the freedom and wholeness we can receive through forgiveness. Don't miss out your opportunity to enter the drawing. I'm also including a Starbucks gift card which is an added plus for you obsessed coffee drinkers (wink).  

Stop by tomorrow for a sneak peak at my interview with Suzie Eller and to register for the drawing of   "The Unburdened Heart". 

 You will be so glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment here: