Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Join Me Tomorrow for Life Lessons

I'm so excited about the new video series I'll be launching tomorrow called, "Life Lessons with Leah".

Through this new series I'm hoping to offer some practical tips and Biblical insight on topics that we, as women, deal with on an on-going basis. Tomorrow, I'll be talking about Discouragement

Do you get discouraged sometimes? I sure do! And, it can zap the life right out of me!

But, I'm learning from my mistakes and want to share some tow-to's with you, so that you can turn things around quicker and enjoy the wonderful life sooner, that God has designed just for you.

Join me tomorrow and let's talk about how we can face discouragement head-on and turn it around for our good, so that we can start encouraging one another.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comment here: